Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday sketch #45

Here's a card done using a sketch from Amy Rysavy- Friday sketch #45 in fact. I used a Whipper Snapper image (I love this cake stamp and I rarely use it!) and coloured it in with my Copic markers adding Stardust Stickles here and there for effect. Papers are Kraft and Sweet Blush from PTI, and patterned paper is from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl 12x12 pack. I love those flatback pearls too!

Also from Amy Rysavy...I'm responding to her "tag" (which was basically anyone who wanted to participate) and am showing you this photo.


The rules were:
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

2. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.

3. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

4. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.
Okay, so this is a picture of my husband's hobby. :) It's kind of ironic that this was the 6th picture in the 6th file for me to share on a blog about MY hobby...This is his 'rock crawler'. He LOVES RC trucks, cars and planes. The pile of rubble the truck is crawling over is debris leftover from a shed we tore down. Conveniently, he saved some of the "junk" and created a mini obstacle course down the side of our hill for him to play with his trucks on...thankfully all the "junk" is out of site from the neighbours- that was my one condition!! NO MESS IN MY YARD!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the soft colors and fun image. My boys would love the rock crawler...cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!