Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Feeling scrappy...

Another scrapbook page for my baby girl- here in only 2 weeks!! My C-section is booked for January 27th...yikes!!

This page is of my in-laws. I had planned on 'blurring' their faces, but it made the page look wonky, so they'll just have to get over being seen in blog-land. :)

I used cardstock from Bazzil and patterned papers from K & Company's Wild Saffron line...I LOVE this line of papers and coordinating accents. Chipboard letters and felt flowers are also from the Wild Saffron collection. The sparkly red letters are Heidi Swapp adhesive letters that peel off and stick and you can add glitter to them (I used Martha Stewart glitter).

Here's a close up of the felt flowers. I think the texture and detail on these are just beautiful! Enjoy, and thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Page! I love the blinged up flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and those felt flowers are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!