Sunday, January 11, 2009

Everyone was feeling rather jolly!!

I am trying to find a place in my house that will allow me to take a good picture of my cards!! Grrrr! It seems there is not enough natural light for quality picture taking, so I have to fiddle with all my settings on my editing program and I don't think this card came out quite right...

I used papers from the SEI Jolie Chocolate collection (pale pink, grey and patterned) and the white is Georgia Pacific from Walmart I believe. A SU! Ticket punch was used on the corners of the sentiment (which was stamped in silver ink)
and its matting. Ribbons are from Papertrey Ink, and the beautiful pearl stick pin is from Making Memories. I used a Cuttlebug folder for the embossing on the white cardstock, then covered it with some Diamond Stickles (which for some reason are showing up kind of blue here...). The final card is 5 1/4" square.

This is an anniversary card, but I can't say that I'm pleased with the way it turned out..not one of my favourites anyway. Oh well...we all have those days.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the ribbon and pin, and that sentiment is fab !
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!