Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Bittersweet Valentine's Day

Okay, I'm cheating today...No real pictures of MY cards, but a picture instead of what I worked on this morning.
Have you tried one of the Basic Grey greeting card kits??

I received a beautiful Christmas card from a friend made using the Wassail kit, so when I saw this Bittersweet pack at the Paper Pickle, similar to the Wassail pack, I grabbed it up! My original thought was to get something easy to make once the baby is here, so I don't have to stress over making Valentine's while recovering from a C-section! Instead I went ahead and made them in advance...before I send them out I'll make sure to fill in baby's name on the inside. :)

I highly recommend this kind of kit if you're new to cardmaking, or want something completely easy and quick to work on. The best part is, of course, that you can add/subtract/alter any part of the cards they've laid out for you. Nothing is concrete! I went ahead and stuck to the "plan" that Basic Grey set out and was very happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!