Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Big Brother Jake

Before my son was born I made an 8x8 album for him with pictures of me throughout my pregnancy and pictures of all his family members. I decided I better do the same for this little girl who will be arriving by C-section January 27th.

Unfortunately, I seem to be the one taking all the pictures, so there isn't much of me while I'm pregnant this time, but I did have fun making all the pages of baby's family members! I'll blur out some of the faces for privacy reasons on the rest of them, but for today I'll share what I made for my son Jake's page. Keep in mind I DO NOT like to scrapbook anymore, so these pages are super simple.

Papers are all from Bazzil, except the cream cardstock that I printed off on the computer- that is Vintage Cream from Papertrey Ink. Jumbo eyelets are Making Memories and the chipboard letters are from K & Company's Wild Saffron line (I just LOVE this line of paper and embellishments!). Ribbon is miscellaneous from my stash and all edges of the papers are inked with Pinecone Versacolor very softly.

Here is a close-up of what the journalling is:


1 comment:

  1. Really nice page and cute little boy! I am not much of a scrapper either, I 'd much rather make a card.

    I saw your post on the Verve sneak peak and noticed that you too were a fan of NKOTB. My favorite was Jordan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!