Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Beary cute Valentine

This Valentine is not quite so "pink" as some of the ones I have made lately. :) I can't decide if I'm going to give it to my nephew or my son...hmm...big decision!

The image comes from my mom's stash...thanks mom! :) I was over there stamping the other day, stockpiling some cute images for me to use. Aren't moms wonderful like that to let you use their stuff?? I coloured him in with Copic markers and used Misty Mauve Versacolor ink around the edges. The plaid paper is from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy 12x12 pack, the Aqua Mist is from Papertrey Ink, and the lilac designer paper is also from Papertrey Ink (the Guide Lines pack). I used Nestabilities for the scalloped squares and a Making Memories heart brad. The card measures 4" square.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, love all the layers - very effective.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!