Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baking Tilda tries the SFYTT!

Another Valentine for you to look at! This one will be for my cousin's little girl. I used Jen del Muro's SFYTT. I love all her sketches- so creative! My pictures have been coming out all goofy lately...I received a new camera for Christmas and just can't figure out the "proper" settings for getting my pictures fine tuned...even my photo editing program isn't helping! Grrr!

So ANYWAY...I used Basic Grey Bittersweet papers, paired with Tilda (from Magnolia stamps). I coloured her in using Copics and used a white gel pen for detail on some parts. I also used a pink Sakura glitter pen for the cookies, and my clear Spica pen for her wings. The flower is a Prima flower, the sparkly heart brad from Making Memories. Ribbon is misc. from my stash. I used a Marvy square scalloped punch for the corner piece, then cut it in half. I liked the way this one turned out...very pink!

3 comments:

  1. jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com)January 18, 2009 at 11:16 AM

    very cute! love the papers and your details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love thisppaer too, I think I need to get out to my LSS to find it, I've seen it pop up all over the place and it's grogeous!! Tilda is too cute:-)

    Good luck with on teh 27th!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! This Tilda is one of my favourites. Great colours, embellies and layout. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!