Saturday, January 3, 2009

Announcing...

I finished about 10 baby announcements for our upcoming arrival on the 27th of January. I think I'll fill in the proud parents part beforehand (since we definitely know THAT information!) and leave the rest to fill out at the hospital. These were easy enough to do that I can probably handle working on some more after the fact if I think I need them.





They were all made using Basic Grey papers. I just chose the girliest pieces from a variety of their lines. I think I own literally every single 6x6 pack, so you'll excuse me if I didn't keep track of where each and every piece came from. Just know it's Basic Grey okay? :)

The white cardstock (pretty sure it was from Walmart) was run through my NEW SU! Top Note die cut (thanks mom!!) and stamped with the Baby Announcement stamp from Hero Arts (bought at the Paper Pickle of course). I inked the edges with a coordinating colour and dug through my Primas, brads and gems decorated the bottom left hand corner.

I'm really happy with the way these turned out, and they didn't take long at all!








7 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous! I betyou are getting excited now? Can't wait to see pics of the brand new fresh one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous. So close, I think I am probably as excited as you - how do you hold a baby in cyberspace!!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable announcements. The papers and flowers are so pretty together. Congratulations on you upcoming bundle of joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic little announcement cards, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I forgot to wish you Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These announcements are so great.
    Thanks for sharing them.
    Do you really think you will have time to do more after she is born!

    Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww these are the sweetest! What a great idea! Best wishes on your upcoming new arrival!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!