Monday, December 1, 2008

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

I'm really happy with the way this card turned out...it's so soft and sweet!

The image is from Impression Obsession and was coloured in with Copic markers, and Diamond Stickles were added to the stars. My good friend Tara gave me this stamp after she finished using for some baby shower invites. I guess she figures she won't need it again- all the more lucky for me!! She did mention though that she bought it at the Paper Pickle. I inked the edges with Sage Versacolor and matted it on a light blue cardstock. The designer paper is from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy pack, while the Vintage Cream cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. Buttons are misc. from my stash, and the ribbon came off of a package of Melissa Frances chipboard! You never know where you will find stuff to use on your cards! :)

My nephew- after 8 days of being nameless finally has a name!!! Benjamin Ryan- born the 22nd of November weighing 7 lbs, 7 oz. I'm a proud auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!