Friday, December 19, 2008

Season's Greetings for Stamp Simply #66

I made these cards for Stamp Simply #66- Beyond Quick!!

The rules were: "Create a Christmas card (or card for other event if you are done with Christmas cards) that is SO SIMPLE you could assume that someone CASING your card COULD MAKE 6 of them in 30 minutes or less — now that HAS to be a simple card!!!! No other rules."

I think I managed that! These were quick, easy and pretty elegant too, if I do say so myself!! I used Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock, paired with either Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado or Dark Chocolate. The stamped image from Inkadinkado was stamped using one of those inks as well. I added Diamond Stickles to the bird image and sponged the same colour ink around the edges before popping it up with dimensionals. The background cardstock was run through my Snowflake Cuttlebug folder.

These didn't take me long at all once I had the idea planned out in my head. I must have cranked out a dozen of them in a half hour...sooooooo easy to do! If I had stuck to one colour only I might have been able to do more, but I only needed about 12 more for my family this Christmas. Enjoy! Thanks for looking! *edited to add*-- Sharon Johnson's cards HERE gave me the inspiration for my own creation...

4 comments:

  1. These are just fantastic ... look like they took forever. Very classy. Would love to find that stamp!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accckkkk! these are gorgeous! I hope I am getting one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely, really like the stickles on the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are gorgeous! I especially like the black and white version. Very simple yet classy cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!