Saturday, December 27, 2008

Recovering from Christmas...!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!!! I certainly did. This year was extra fun because our 2 year old Jake was right into Santa. He didn't quite "get it", but it was close enough...haha. Unfortunately Santa forgot to bring batteries for some of the toys, which is something he will have to try harder to remember next year...oh well! :)

I received LOTS of fun fun fun cardmaking stuff from my wonderful husband and my mom, so look out for lots of new creations coming soon! I'm so excited that mom got me the Top Note Sizzix die from Stampin' Up, AND that my husband went to my favourite LSS and bought me pretty much everything that was on my wish list!!! Wahooooo!!!
I"ll leave you with a picture of my fave little guy on Christmas morning and promise to have a card to show you soon! My baby thank-yous are almost finished so I'll those in the next day or two.

3 comments:

  1. Oh your little guys is just darling! I miss my boys being that age. Glad you had a really nice Christmas. Have fun with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is soooooo cute! Don' let Santa worry about those batteries, eh? He can't play with all his toys at once and it adds tothe anticpation and excitement! Spreads it out a few more days, lol, at least til the shops open ;)
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky girl you are! And for your hubby to get everything on your list too!! We need more guys coming in like that. Hope you have an amazing New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!