Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Is pregabella my twin?

This Bella sketch just jumped right out at me...don't you love it when that happens? :) I'd like to think that I look quite a bit like Pregabella right now, but I don't think I'm quite as "glowing" as she is...haha!

Check out SCS BSC53 for more cards created using this particular sketch.

I used Pregabella coloured in with Copics and matted on yellow Bazzil cardstock. I sponged Dark Chocolate ink around the edges of the image which was cut out using Nestabilities. Her shirt has some Diamond Stickles added to it. Other papers used...Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado and patterned paper from the Polka Dot Basics collection ALL by Papertrey Ink. Nestabilities also cut out the small circles on the right side of the card and the baubles are from Stamping Bella. A final touch? Aqua Mist ribbon! I love the way this one turned out!

4 comments:

  1. What a fab stamp Marcie and so appropriate. I bet your glowing really and soon be nesting by the sounds of it. Fab card and thanks for mentioning my candy!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you are glowing perfectly!! Love this image and great card.
    Hope you are well.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Gorgeous card Marcie, maybe not twins, just a really skinny pregnant woman lol!!
    By the way, when is your little girl due, seems like you've been pregnant forever! I'm looking forward to the new arrival pictures!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Marcie. I love the colours and the image is definitely glowing! I am sure you are glowing and getting ready for the birth - must be soon now?!
    Have a good, glowing weekend,
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!