Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hope your holidays are a hoot! :)

This was a version of my Christmas cards this year...something fast and cute that would lay flat in an envelop so I didn't have to spend a fortune mailing them!

I used the Christmas Owls set from MFT (bought at the Paper Pickle) and Vintage Cream cardstock from Papertrey Ink with coordinating papers from a variety of lines. Each card used different patterned paper, and therefore a different colouring scheme, etc. The images are coloured in with Copics and have lots of glitter and/or Stickles added to it. They may not be the fanciest, but they didn't take long, which is great since I'm SICK of making Christmas cards!! :)

Sorry I haven't posted in so long...I have doctor's appointments like CRAZY for this baby!! She's keeping me running already. All is well- just extra precautions because of my Type I diabetes. Not to mention the usual Christmas hustle and bustle :) Anyway- I hope to be posting a little more often in the next few weeks before this baby comes along!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore it! Love owls, having being a Brown Owl with Girlguiding UK. Lovely card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks gorgeous, love those owls xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!