Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fabulous Fuzzy Felt!

This was such an easy card to pull together.

I used Vintage Cream cardstock from Papertrey Ink and rust and blue from Bazzil. The blue I ran through my Swiss Dots embossing folder, but the one that comes as a border strip- not the A2 sized folder. The rust cardstock I stamped with a swirly type stamp in rust coloured ink- it shows up very faint in the picture, but much more prominent IRL. The gorgeous felt is from K & Company Wild Saffron line and I love it! I picked up a package of it at the Grand Opening for Scrappin' Great Deals in Kilworth. Lots of good deals there last Saturday!!! The sentiment comes from the Birthday Basics set by Papertrey Ink and was stamped in Pinecone Versacolor.

Thanks for looking! Stay warm, cozy and happy these next few weeks during the holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. Love it and the little bugs too! I can stay happy and cozy, but I don't know about warm! word verification is "untiou"....weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is completely adorable!
    I am warm and cosy - cos I have my heating on!
    Stay warm :D
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!