Friday, December 5, 2008

Big bella baby love!

Okay, I think I've about used up everyones tolerance for this sketch. But it's sooooo easy and quick (said in a very whiny tone)... :)

I used the Bella baby bubble bath stamp for this one, paired with a super cute sentiment from Hero Arts. Vintage Cream cardstock makes up the card base, while patterned paper from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy stack is the sparkly element. I coloured the image with my Copics and added more sparkly stuff- Stickles- to the bubbles. The circles were cut out using my Nestabilities.

As for my baby news- some of you commented that it seems like I've been pregnant forever...that made me laugh. YOU think that?? I definitely think that! :) I actually have a scheduled C-section on January 27th so I'll try and have a few posts to appear while I'm off for a week or two...until I'm back to blogging mode!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marcie...you have been making some beautiful baby cards...anyone would think you have babes on the brain :) I hope you are feeling well. Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!