Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Thanks!

Here is a sample of my baby thank-yous for when the time comes (only 4 more weeks!!).
I kept them very simple, mostly because I have card making burnout still from Christmastime, and wanted to be able to make more easily after the baby is here in case I need them.
Can't imagine I'll be feeling up to making anything fancy when I have a newborn at home!! :)

I used Sweet Blush cardstock with White Stamper's Select for the card base, and patterned papers from the Pink Patterns set. (All by Papertrey Ink) The onesie stamp is from the Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set and was stamped using Graphite Black ink. The Thank You sentiment comes from the She's Having A Baby set by My Favorite Things. The bling is from my stash- I used a bunch of different colours from different product lines. I also used my Scor Pal to make two lines down the centre of the white cardstock before adhering it to the pink. That's it! Not very fancy, but I'm happy with them, considering I still have annoucements and a baby album to finish before January 27!! :)

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Good luck with getting everything done in time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!