Sunday, November 30, 2008

Warm Hugs for Christmas

This card follows the same sketch as this one I previously posted. It's an easy sketch that utilizes any piece of fabulous patterned paper you have lying around. I used Heidi Grace flocked paper for mine, and the cutest little snowman image EVER- Warm Hugs by Stamping Bella. I coloured the image with Copics and added Stickles for extra "oomph". The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

I mentioned last week that I became an aunt and that I now have an adorable nephew...well he STILL does not have a name!!!!! I can't believe it- one whole week and we're still referring to him as "what's his face". :) Lovingly of course...haha.

Also, yesterday my mom and I did our last craft sale for the season and it was fabulous! I was actually hoping to come home with a few cards to send out to family and friends, but I sold them all! :) That's a good thing I guess! Oh well, back to my craft corner to keep stamping, but this time for fun and not business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!