Thursday, November 6, 2008

This house believes...

This is the card that I taught at my cardmaking class on Tuesday night at the local library. I used an image from Inky Antics for my sample, but everyone was free to use whatever image they wanted (I took about 5 for them to choose from).


I coloured my image in with Copics and used Gold Stickles on the star. Papers used were Kraft, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado and White Stamper's Select- all by Papertrey Ink. Patterned paper is from the Holiday Vintage Prints collection by PTI. I also used gold ribbon by PTI, and the Ornament embossing folder by Cuttlebug and baubles from Stamping Bella.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the image and sentiment, and it goes so well on that embossing.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute, I love the little house image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment for a christmas card I love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!