Sunday, November 2, 2008

Snowy Snowmen in a Snowglobe...

I freaked out when I saw this CUTE image from Sunshine Designs at the Paper Pickle...it's soooo cute! I only wish they could come up with a more creative name than SD052 J...I mean, really! That's a little boring!

I used Bazzil cardstocks and patterned paper from DCWV, along with white stamper's select cardstock to stamp the image on. The lavender cardstock I ran through the snowflake Cuttlebug folder. The image I coloured with Copic markers, sponging Lavender Moon ink around the edges before matting it to the blue cardstock (which I cut out using my Nestabilities). I added Diamond Stickles to the snow falling and on the ground. The gems are from Heidi Swapp, the ribbon slide from Making Memories and the ribbon is misc. from my stash.

The entire sketch is based on a SFYTT from Jen Del Muro's blog.

2 comments:

  1. oooh what a lovely card !! i have that snow globe stamp but not used it as yet BUT after seeing your card i just might dig it out! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so gorgeous. I love the colours of your papers and the stamp is adorable.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!