Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snowmen Holiday Wishes!

These snowmen (or are they snowwomen??) are so cute! Sunshine Designs packages them in a set of 4, which I bought at the Paper Pickle. I love that they are rubber, but are no longer mounted on a bulky wooden block- making it easier for me to peel and stick and position.

I coloured them in with my Copics and of course added lots of Diamond Stickles to them! :) The sentiment is from the Holiday Tags set by Papertrey Ink, and is popped up with dimensionals. Other details? Ribbon is from Papertrey Ink, I used Nestabilities for the circles (plain and scalloped) and the gorgeous flocked paper is from Heidi Grace.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' those snowmen and the backing paper - great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and happy card Marcie! Congratulations on your baby news too! A little girl will be so cute!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute crd - love the dp and those snowmen are adorable.
    Congrats on the baby news, a girl, what have you let yourself in for LOL!!!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Cute image and pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. _dGreat images! The organza ribbon is the perfect touch. I am ready for snow here, but nothing so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!