Friday, November 7, 2008

Snowflakes abound...

Okay, I've searched every gallery and blog imaginable and can't find where I CASEd this card from...let me just say it's not my idea and I liked the original card so much that I knew I wanted to try it myself. (edited to add: I found it here!)

Pretty much all supplies for this card are from Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise noted.

Ocean Tides is the 5x5 card base, with Kraft (rolled through my Big Shot with the snowflake embossing folder by Cuttlebug) and patterned paper from the Polka Dot Parade collection. Ribbon is Ocean Tides Saddle Stitch ribbon. The snowflake comes from the Holiday Tags set (stamped on White Stamper's Select), and it's popped up with dimensionals on Ripe Avocado. Both the plain and scalloped circles were cut using my Nestabilities. The final touch was a silver bauble from Stamping Bella.

2 comments:

  1. You have very beautiful cards! Can you tell me does the cricut happen to emboss like the cuttlebug? I have cricut, but I really like the embossing you've done on your cards. tonya.vanwinkle@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and I know what you mean I spent forever looking for a card I have 'lifted' from someones blog!xx
    I have a Cricut Tonya and it does not emboss unfortunately

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!