Friday, November 28, 2008

Rubber Soul Christmas

I love these little stick people from Rubber Soul. They are so cute! I used Basic Grey Wassail papers, and paper pieced the dress with coordinating papers and coloured the rest in with Copics. Buttons are from my stash and the tiny piece of gold ribbon is from Papertrey Ink.

Tomorrow is the last Christmas craft sale my mom and I are doing for the season...thank goodness! I'm not sure if I'm cut out for the business world...haha. I realized I love making the cards for my own pleasure and it's not worth it to put pressure on myself to crank out 200+ cards for one day only! Not to mention with this baby coming I have about 2 doctor's appointments a week, so I'm booked up as it is!!! My C-Section is booked for January 27th!!!!!! Countdown is on!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! Great images; love the little skinny figures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!