Friday, November 21, 2008

Grumpabella feels yucky!

Ooooo Grumpabella! She's too cute to be grumpy! :) At least she has a coffee in her hands- one thing I miss about being pregnant is not having coffee in the morning...decaf, ahem, *sucks*. I think she's in her housecoat all snuggly trying to feel better!

So I coloured her in with Copics, doodled around the edges and matted her on brown Bazzil cardstock. All designer paper is Urban Prairie from Basic Grey. Gems are Doodlebug Design, ribbon is misc. from my stash and the sentiment comes from the Garden of Life set by Papertrey Ink. Hope she is feeling better soon!!

We had an exciting phone call this morning. My brother-in -law and his girlfriend are in labour!!! It was supposed to be another 4 weeks- which is early yet, but not tooooo early. I think 37 weeks is considered "full term" so she is very close. I'm sure everything will be fine. Meanwhile, I'm pacing around the house waiting to hear if I have a niece or nephew...my first time as an aunt!! On my side I think I'll have to wait awhile; my brother is not too anxious for a family yet so it might be a long time before I get to be an aunt again, so I'm going to enjoy it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the baby arrived safe and sound. Great card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!