Monday, November 24, 2008

Little baby, Big Love!

I made this baby card for my brother-in-law and his girlfriend once he called Friday morning to say she was in labour, CONVINCED they were going to have a baby girl. BUT I was wrong!! :) Baby boy it is...so I'll show you the girl card anyway. :) I'm so excited to have nephew- 7 lbs, 7 oz. even though he was 4 weeks early. He's going to stay in the hospital for a few more days just to be safe- but so far so good- no problems or anything! Phewf!


I used Lavender Moon cardstock and ribbon from Papertrey Ink for his one, and patterned paper with a beautiful shimmer to it, from KI Memories. The bottom half of the card I ran through my Swiss Dots embossing folder and rounded all the corners. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and was embossed with a purpley/pink powder. I bought both the stamp and the embossing powder at the fabulous Paper Pickle!! I paper pierced around the edges and sponged Lavender Moon ink around also. Brads are from Making Memories and I covered them with Diamond Stickles.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute- I love the Bella and te snowman also- great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Love the colours - beautiful baby card.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute... the embossing finishes this so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!