Friday, November 14, 2008

Figure skates and baby surprises!

I was inspired by this post of Sharon Johnson's. I decided to work simply and let my image and papers do the 'talking'. :) The cute little figure skates image is from Sunshine Designs, and the patterned paper is from Wassail by Basic Grey. I used my Copics to colour the image in, using gold Stickles here and there. The circles were cut using my Nestabilities. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. Thanks Sharon for more great inspiration!!!

As for an early Christmas present for my family....we FINALLY got to find out the sex of this baby that is kicking me like crazy!!!!! Drumroll please..... It's a GIRL!!!!!!!! I am literally stunned. I never expected it to be a girl and the doctor could tell I was shocked. I almost started crying in her office I was so happy. We're trying to get our little guy Jake to say 'sister' but he's reluctant...I'm tellin' ya- all he wanted was a puppy not a sibling! :)

2 comments:

  1. First of all, huge CONGRATS! on your baby girl -- HOW EXCITING!!! And I LOVE your card - your image is just darling and your paper is fun and perfect!!! So glad you liked my cards done like that -- thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your baby girl! You'll have sooo much fun with pink and frills and all that goes with a little girl, I'm sure. As always, your work that you have posted is amazing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!