Monday, November 3, 2008

The cutest dragon ever!!

Well I stamped that Sunshine Designs snow globe image a few dozen times, so be prepared to see it lots in the next while. :)

Cardstock is White Stamper's Select and Pure Poppy (which was ran through my Cuttlebug Snowflake folder) from Papertrey Ink, while the patterned paper is DCWV. Ribbon is Pure Poppy, and the dark green is Bazzil. I stamped both the image and the sentiment (from the Holiday Tags set by PTI) in Brilliance Graphite Black and sponged Pure Poppy ink around the edges. The circles are cut out using my Nestabilities. The final touch...a snowflake embellishment from Making Memories.

I hope everyone had a safe Halloween if you were out trick or treating. My DH and I took our son out early in the afternoon as to get home before dark. Poor guy (Jake, not my husband!) was just whipped by the time we got him to bed. But he WAS the cutest little dragon you have ever seen!! :)




2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, he so is the cutest dragon EVER! CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little dragon!!
    Lovely card by the way, but still a very cute little dragon!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!