Monday, November 17, 2008

Birthday Wishes

This card utilizes a sketch from a week or so ago when Verve Visual had their November release celebrations. I used White Stamper's Select cardstock as my base, layered with black and yellow Bazzil cardstock. The embossed image is from Cuttlebug, ribbon is from The Paper Pickle, and the sentiment is from, of course, Verve Visual! The only other detail that is relevant is that I sponged a soft yellow ink around the embossed image before matting it...that's it!

Okay, I'm off to think of something for supper...ugh. My husband travels for business quite a bit, so tonight it's just Jake and I. It's not that fun cooking for a 2 year old...bologna satisfies him just fine...ewwww! Meanwhile any recipe I make will give us 3 days worth of leftovers! I'm sure I'll think of something-- Kraft Dinner anyone?! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!