Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Sesame Street birthday...

Who doesn't love Sesame Street characters?! My little guy likes Elmo right now, so I found this card in the SCS gallery that incorporates ALL those fabulous creatures from every kid's favourite show. :) Thank goodness for other people's great ideas! :)

I used a SU! punch for the heads, with all cardstock being Bazzil. The eyes were the hard part- I don't have a punch big or small enough, so I had to cut them out by hand...ugh. The black pupils are from a hole punch though- easy to punch out, but hard to find when you drop them on the floor!! You can definitely tell I cut a lot of stuff out by hand, since everything is all lopsided. :)

The tag is from a Spellbinders Nestabilities tag set, and the Happy Birthday comes from the Birthday Basics set by Papertrey Ink. I used a metal charm from Making Memories and some ribbon from my stash to finish it off!
I'm sure Jake will love it- this is the second card I've made for him- he's my inspiration for little boy birthday cards.

2 comments:

  1. How fab are they!! I love Sesame Street and now we have an eco friendly version where they live in a tree!
    Great colours and I love the face.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this is fabulous what a great idea, i love it
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!