Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!

I love this sketch from Jen del Muro's blog. It made making this card much easier! :) The pumpkin image is from the $1 bin at Michael's but I masked it and stamped it 3 times, colouring it in with my Copics. I have forgotten who makes the patterned paper...sorry about that! The orange cardstock was run through my Cuttlebug folder- Swiss Dots.

Had another ultrasound yesterday...nope- they wouldn't tell me what we're having...grrr! The technician said SHE could easily tell, but wouldn't tell ME. I had a few choice words for her (in my head of course, because I'm always polite). I think I have an idea though, but I'm not sharing in case I'm wrong...I'll know for sure soon enough- and then I'll tell all of you! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your pumpkins!! and yes, do tell what that little pumpkin is going to be!! I'm the grandma and I am dying to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card! At least you'll have a nice surprise! Good luck with the baby!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - love the colour combination.
    Have a good weekend,
    hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!