Friday, October 24, 2008

Minty Christmas

Another card using Imaginisce papers! The paper is double sided which makes coordinating so much easier...this particular piece of patterned paper is called Snowy Soiree.

I used BSC51 from the Bella forum on SCS for my layout, and the minty coffee image from Stamping Bella.

The white glitter paper is from a DCWV mat stack that I picked up from Joann's when I went cross border shopping last weekend. It's nice to live only 30 minutes from the border crossing- easy to pop over across and pick up some fun stuff we can't find easily over here in Ontario. If the Canadian $$ was doing better I'd go across more often!


I coloured the image with my Copic markers and stamped my sentiment from Hero Arts below. The edges are sponged with a teal ink very softly as I was trying to bring out some of the teal colours in the patterned paper. To finish it off, I used my new Bella dots- the mistletoe set...too pretty!

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    Love the card, the image is gorgeous and love the colours you have used.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, I adore the image you've used, and these papers are gorgeous! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Marcie, you have done some fab xmas cards!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful patterned paper background...I really like it. Nice to catch up on your blog Marcie...what do you mean the technician won't tell you the sex of the baby - jeez I'd sock her one! Not like its her baby! :) trust you are well. Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Marcie, the papers are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!