Friday, October 31, 2008

Holiday Wishes

I'm really liking all these quick and easy Christmas cards!! It makes it easier for me with 2 upcoming craft sales to prepare for...

This one uses Papertrey Ink's Pure Poppy and White Stamper's Select cardstock. I ran the white through my Cuttlebug folder and tied around some misc. red ribbons from my stash before adhering it. The tag was made using my Spellbinders Nestabilities dies and the "Holiday Wishes" sentiment comes from the Holiday Tags set by Papertrey Ink. A quick hole punch, and a jump ring from Making Memories, and finished!!

Anyway...a nice Christmas card to celebrate Halloween! Haha...

4 comments:

  1. Marcie this is so stylish. I love the simplicity of it. I have this folder, but haven't thought to use it on its one with a small embellishement.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple card BUT absolutely gorgeous !! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that it is simple too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!