Thursday, October 2, 2008

Grillafella is a little Offbeat...

This birthday card is for my brother-in-law's upcoming 31st b-day.

I stamped Grillafella with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and coloured him using Copic markers. The edges of the image are sponged with Dark Chocolate ink and is matted on Summer Sunrise cardstock. The card base is Dark Chocolate, as is the satin polka dot ribbon. This was my first time using the Offbeat papers by Basic Grey- I bought the 6x6 pack last Saturday at the London Scrapbook Expo where I saw Kim and Linda- as well as lots of other cardmaking friends! Gems are from K & Company. Sentiment is from Mixed Messages set by Papertrey Ink.

2 comments:

  1. I love this bar-b-quing guy! I was at the Scrapbook Expo too, with YOU!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! The papers are cool, and that ribbon is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!