Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gossipy Stella goes high speed!

I'm having a hard time adjusting to my brand new HIGH SPEED internet!! Yaaaahoooo! I mean, things are so much...faster! :) I think this will leave me a lot more time to focus on housework.

Ohhhhh, man, I just hurt myself laughing at that one!!!
This card features Gossipy Stella. Isn't she cute?? Maybe she's calling all her friends to tell them they can now send picture files and videos since she finally has high speed?! I coloured her with Copics, and doodled around the edges. The sketch is one I've used before...I think I 'borrowed' the sketch a long time ago from The Lucky Clucker. Cardstock is Spring Moss and Sweet Blush (both from Papertrey Ink) and papers are K & Company I believe. The clear baubles are also from Stamping Bella, while the sentiment is Wonderful Wishes from Verve Visual.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, now I have to get to work!! I LOVE that Spring Moss and Sweet Blush together!! and congrats on finally entering the 21st century!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Marcie. I adore that stamp, and great papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!