Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Glittery snowflakes abound!

This card is pretty hard to appreciate unless you see it IRL. Transparencies will NOT take a good picture...for me at least. I used Cornish Heritage Farms transparency sheets as my card base, with a piece of Sweet Blush on the inside for writing on. The snowflake paper is tacked to the transparency with glue dots and you can't even see them from the inside which is good, otherwise it would kind of junk it up, ya know? Before tacking it down, I coated the entire snowflake paper with glue and sprinkled on Making Memories clear glitter. This card is SO glittery and sparkly- I might just have to set it aside for someone I really like! :) I added a few tiny flatbacked pearls to the center of some of the snowflakes and really like the finished result!

Luckily all the snowflakes missed us yesterday. The rest of South Western Ontario got wholloped pretty heavily but I woke up to sunny skies! Phewf...saved for another few weeks at least- then I'm sure winter will catch up with me! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!! OMG...where did you get that snowflake paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie stunning card - love the snowflakes.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!