Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Brand new and shiny blog banner!!

Check it out...Surprised!?

I am SOOOO excited to show off my wonderful, fantastic, updated blog banner and all the tweaks that went along with it!! Thanks soooo much to Sara at Tweaks and Designs for the FABULOUS work she did. Even though I felt like my description of what I wanted was confusing-- (uhhh, pretty, but not pink...clean, but chaotic...not really girly, but I like butterflies and flowers) Sara nailed it. And I'm SO happy with it! Hope you all like it too!

I promise to be back in a day or two with some new cards. I've been busy creating so I have a stack ready to take pictures of, and post in the next little while. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Nice and funny banner :) Very fresh and a little bit different than the banners usually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - very pretty but funky, girly but not princess-y!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!