Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stella turns 50!

Stellaaaaaaa!!!!! With an olive on top of course. :)

This is a birthday card for an upcoming 50th birthday...I hope she celebrates as hard as Stella is here! :)

This wonderful image comes from Stamping Bella. She's coloured in with Copic markers and I used my Spica glitter pen to colour in the martini glass. The olive is coloured using a Sakura gelly roll marker and her wand has Lemon Stickles added to it. I used a pale blue ink to sponge around the edges, and cut it and the scalloped circle out using my Nestabilities. Cardstock is White Stamper's Select and designer paper is from DCWV. The purple scalloped circle is Bazzil Bling I believe. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Birthday Basics set, and I cut it out using Nestabilites also, then sponged pale blue ink around its edges too. Ribbon is all misc. from my stash and was stapled right to the card using some colourful Making Memories staples.

I hope my mom...errrr, the anonymous person turing 50 on Saturday, likes it!

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Marcie and a great image - wish I partied that much!!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! This is so funny!
    Love becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card I love the colours, sorry I've not been here for a while but my thumb and hand is on the mend now, I'll be back soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!