Friday, September 5, 2008

Stamping and Shakespeare?!

I love casing the Lucky Clucker's cards...maybe it's because she has great taste...or because she's my mom :) See her card here.

Nic's Tuesday challenge on her blog was to make a card to do with friends, so here is my entry.

It's pretty self-explanatory so I'll just list the supplies used:

Summer Sunrise cardstock, White Stamper's Select cardstock, Father Knows Best patterned paper, Summer Sunrise ribbon, Summer Sunrise ink (all from Papertrey Ink); sentiment from Inky Antics; dimensionals.

5 comments:

  1. Very effective card - love the colours and the sentiment.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Marcie. Great layout and a fab sentiment.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous friendship card Marcie! I love the colours and the tied ribbon!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this naturally! Made it as far as Cornwall and staying here until the hurricane has passed! Having Fun golfing and love you much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Marcie, love the colour and layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!