Thursday, September 11, 2008

Special Delivery

Special delivery anyone? A little "baby love" by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms. I love using yellow on a baby card. It's just classic, even if a bit overdone sometimes. Papers are from Papertrey Ink, images are from Baby Love set as mentioned above and the baubles are from Stamping Bella. I stamped the stork twice and coloured him, and then popped him out with dimensionals. I used Stardust Stickles on the baby bundle, and white flock on his wings.

I wish I knew if I was having a pink or blue!! I had my first ultrasound yesterday at 19 weeks and of course, no one tells you anymore when you ask. I have to wait a whole week before I see my doctor who might be able to tell me providing the baby cooperated during the ultrasound...but one funny thing was that he/she was sucking on their toes. Cute! :)

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Marcie, love the simplicity of the layout, yet it's so effective! What cute news about the baby! Sounds like a boy, surely a cute little girl wouldn't suck her toes lol!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    How cute she/he was sucking his toes!!

    Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, stylish card Marcie, I love the stork!
    Glad the scan went OK, what a cutie, sucking its toes. Must be a girl - my two still suck their toes at 2 and nearly 4 years old!! Just wish I was that supple LOL
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute.... congrats on your fab news, I totally missed that somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest! Love the clean look...all that white space is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!