Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rain, rain, go away!

This is another stamp set I raided from my mom's stamp room...I'm missing her while she's on vacation, but my card collection is growing due to all those trips to her house to 'borrow' some more supplies...hehe. What she doesn't know won't hurt her! :)

I love the Everyday Blessings set by Papertrey Ink. It has a nice collection of religious/inspirational messages to go along with the main image of the cross.

In this card, I stamped the solid cross (hard to see in this picture) in a very pale blue, then added the outline image over top in a olive green. The sentiment is stamped in the same olive green. Papers are from Basic Grey Archaic, ribbon is misc. from my stash, and the brads are Making Memories. I used a SU! Slot punch (also my mom's!) for the ribbon instead of my usual Cropadile holes.

Holy moly- is anyone else getting rained on today!? Someone must have stepped on a lot of spiders to cause this downpour (Something my parent's told me when I was a kid...step on a spider and it will rain). I swear, I left the house looking like a normal person, and stepped into work looking more like a drowned rat...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!