Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A little Lauren inspiration!

Lauren Meader gave me such great inspiration with this card. And by inspiration I mean that I shamelessly copied it. :) With a few of my own tweaks of course. The cute, cute main image is from Stamping Bella and is called Preggo Circle (how cute is that!?) and the sentiment comes from Penny Black. I love the combo of papers Lauren used, so I kept mine similar, using Basic Grey Sugared, and white cardstock. The white I ran through my Swiss Dots embossing folder before gluing it down. I used Nestabilities for the scalloped circle and rectangle and Copics to colour in the image. I sponged dark brown ink around the edges of the image and sentiment, and paper pierced around the edges of the scalloped circle. Flowers are from Prima and the pink brads are from my stash. For the sentiment I stamped it in Versamark, then sprinkle on white embossing powder and heat set it. Done!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely image! Love the sentiment you've used too! Great card - Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!