Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A little Floral Whimsy on your anniversary!

This card uses Verve Visual's Floral Whimsy set, and a $1 Michael's stamp (I love it when I find a good one in their stamp bin!). The sketch comes from somewhere but I have forgotten now! This is for my husband's co-worker whose wedding we attended last year.

I stamped the vase in Dark Chocolate ink, and the stems in Spring Moss ink. The flowers I stamped in Dark Chocolate, then sprinkled on a sparkly brown embossing powder and heat set. I sponged Dark Chocolate ink around the edges and matted it to surprise, surprise...Dark Chocolate cardstock (betcha didn't see that coming!) Patterned papers are the Chocolate Remix 6x6 paper pack from Papertrey Ink. In fact, all ink and papers come from Papertrey Ink on this card. The sentiment follows along the same lines, except I used my pale pink Liquid Pearls to add to the heart on the "happy anniversary" sentiment.

Baby news: At my last appointment the doctor did not have my ultrasound results back yet so I'm still in the dark as to if this is a boy or girl kicking my guts out regularly! :) It's driving me crazy because I realllly want to know! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is beautiful Marcie. I love the brown and sparkle. A great sketch too. Hope you and baby are well.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!