Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy New House to you!

I have an extremely purple card to show you. Put your sunglasses on...it's really PURPLE :) I made this for my friend Tara who just moved into her very own house. She's excited, and I'm excited for her!

I used SC182 on SCS for my layout, and Papertrey Ink products for the rest. I loooove that big house image in the Boards and Beams set because you can colour it every which way. I used Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon and White Stamper's Select cardstock, paired with Guide Lines patterned paper from the 6x6 pack. The image I coloured with my Copic markers and sponged ink around the edges with Plum Pudding ink. I used my SU! Ticket Punch on the corners, and added some silver brads from Making Memories.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love the purple! Great card and fab layout.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!