Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Bella boy!

This is another one of those bright cards!

I used the little Bella boy image from Stamping Bella and a sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Birthday Basics set. Papers are White Stamper's Select cardstock, blue Bazzil cardstock and patterned paper from DCWV. Ribbon is from my stash, and the buttons (both green and airplane) are also from my stash. I coloured him in with my Copic markers, and sponged green ink around the edges of the cardstock before matting it. The final touch was a red Bella bauble.

4 comments:

  1. What a brillant bright card Marcie, such a cute image!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- He is so cute- it is so hard to do boy cards- but you nailed this one!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Such a fab, bright card, and I love the image.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!