Saturday, September 20, 2008

Falling into a Thank You

This card is CASED from the Lucky Clucker and uses Kim Hughes' Making the Grade set from Cornish Heritage Farms.
I coloured in the images with my Copic markers after stamping them in Pinecone Versacolor ink. I used Vintage Cream cardstock and designer paper by K & Company (their fall harvest mat pad). Ribbon is misc. from my stash, and the sentiment was cut out using my Nestabilities.

A pretty easy card to put together, and nice fall colours at that! I think I'll save this for the hostess of one of my upcoming family Thanksgiving celebrations.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very seasonal.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the leaves. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours - so autumnal. I love the check paper.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aswwwwwwwww love this card for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!