Sunday, September 28, 2008

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!

Isn't Thomas cute?? He's a personal favourite of my son's right now. This card was easy to make, but the image itself is a pain to colour! It took lots of time, and I think I'll stick to regular ol' pencil crayons instead of Copics next time. The 'official' name of the stamp is Thomas the Tank Engine 3/4 View, and it comes from Cornish Heritage Farms.

Thomas was stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black, and coloured in with Copics. The edges of the image are sponged with Pure Poppy ink, and is matted on Lemon Tart cardstock. Two Making Memories silver brads were added before gluing it down to the Pure Poppy cardstock. I ran the Pure Poppy through the Diamonds in the Rough Cuttlebug folder for added texture. It's matted on blue Bazzil cardstock and all edges were roughed up using my Heidi Swapp distressor.

2 comments:

  1. Darling card!!!!! I agree...these are easier to color with pencil crayons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed this card to Dylan and he loved it! I think all little boys love Thomas!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!