Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blog candy for a cause...

Can you believe this blog candy??!! It's by far the largest I've ever seen...and you only have until tomorrow at 8 p.m. to enter! See Cammie's blog for details. Over $1000 in stuff to be won....holy moly!! It's a great idea that sends love and thanks to the many people out there who are caregivers for those with Alzheimer's Disease.

This is my card that I will be sending to the address she has given...but if you have your own caregiver to acknowledge- then I'm sure they would LOVE to get a card from you!

I used White Stamper's Select and Plum Pudding cardstock from Papertrey Ink, along with coordinating Plum Pudding ribbon. The image is from Sunshine Designs and I embossed it with Silver Detail EP and then coloured it in with my Copic markers. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Women of Life set, and is also embossed with the Silver Detail EP. The little 'dots' in the image have a dab of Diamond Stickles added to it.
As you can see from the envelop, this is where I'm sending my card:
To the Staff at the Artman Home, 250 N. Bethlehem Pike, Ambler, PA 19002


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card and huge blog candy, I hope you win it all!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, good luck - lets hope you win!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!