Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bitty Baby Adoption

This is a quick and simple card that I plan on duplicating many times...I think I'll just go ahead and use this format for my baby thank-yous! I used Papertrey Ink's White Stamper's Select cardstock as my card base, and scored two lines along the bottom third using my Scor Pal. Then I stamped the image twice, once on the card base and once on a scrap piece of paper, cutting out the image and colouring it with my Copic markers. Then I stamped the sentiment and added the Bella Baubles. Both the image and sentiment come from the Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set by Papertrey Ink.
I love how this card looks IRL. I keep experimenting with easy baby cards because both myself and my sister-in-law will be in need of thank-yous come wintertime and I want them to be as quick and easy to make as possible!

2 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card! Love that little elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Marcie! Is this a hunt that you're having a boy??
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!