Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby thanks!

I'm making baby thank-you cards for my brother-in-law's girlfriend. She is due about 6 weeks before me, so our family is going to be busy with babies. I'm so excited that my little one will have a cousin that close in age. I grew up with a bunch of cousins that are all within 2-3 years in age difference so it made family gatherings all the more fun for us. Anywhooo, she "placed an order" for some cards but I rather make them and give them to her as a gift. This is my first niece or nephew after all-- have to spoil everyone involved!

I used Papertrey Ink's Bitty Baby Blessings elephant image stamped right on the white cardstock, and coloured it with my Copic markers. The bottom 1/4 is Spring Moss (PTI)cardstock with matching ribbon. I punched it with a Martha Stewart punch, and stamped on the sentiment from the Mixed Messages (PTI) set. I think I'll have to buy some more Spring Moss paper and ribbon to do these cards! The green Copic marker doesn't match completely so I'm going to have to mix and match shades until I come up with a close enough combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!