Friday, August 8, 2008

A white wedding

This card is for Sharon Johnson's No Time to Stamp challenge ssnotime46
The challenge was to use "white on white" and so here is my creation!
I used the script words from Close to My Heart (not sure what the exact name of the set is) and stamped it in black on white cardstock, then used my SU! Ticket Punch on the corners. Then I used a glue pen on all the edges, and sprinkled clear glitter on. The next layer is similarly done, and uses white glitter paper from Doodlebug Designs. The NEXT layer was run through the Textile Textures Cuttlebug folder. All white cardstock is Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select. The layers are all popped up with dimensionals. I think I'll give this one to my boss who is getting married today 08-08-08!!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a BEAUTIFUL card for a wedding -- oh my!!! Just love the dimension, layers and glitz!!! So very pretty!!! Just love it!!! Go glad you could play - -thank you so much!!! And when I saw your profile photo, I instantly thought *Drew Barrymore* -- LOL!!! Really, I did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- Marcie- very pretty- I love it- congrats on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Marcie xx
    PS CraftyC is back from her hols and says hi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely simple cards, very beautiful. Bookmarking these! Lovely work all round as usual, Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Marcie!!!!
    The white on white looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!