Friday, August 29, 2008

A little chalk and sparkle...

I borrowed this Artful Stamper image from my mom thinking it would work nicely in a one layer card...and I think it did! I stamped the flower with pink and sage green inks from Versacolor, then used similar colours of chalk to highlight the image, giving it a softer look. I used just a touch of Diamond Stickles on one of the petals on each flower. I didn't want it to be too sparkly, as it is a sympathy card after all. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and was stamped on Vintage Cream cardstock, which is also the card base. I matted it on Sweet Blush and glued it down and that was it! Easy peasy!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Marcie!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW - this is such a pretty card - fab job and very suitable.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Marcie, this is gorgeous - fab work.
    Have a great weekend
    hugs :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!